Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Updates

Oh no, it has been a long long time since i touched this blog! I've been in a limbo upon completing my studies and have only starts to settle down recently. Therefore i shall do a quick update on what my current status is now.

I'm currently pursuing masters in Civil Eng. and still studying in USM. My research has barely begun and i have only recently obtained an office cubicle for my research. There is not much workload at the moment but i am expecting the volume of work to increase soon. So basically, what's worth mentioning is that my convo has just passed and i am officially a graduate now. Postgraduate actually.

Anyway, i live with 3 of my course mates which are pursuing masters also. They are a jolly lot and interesting people as well, and i am enjoying my stay up to date. My rented room is well, small and hot but i guess unless the temperature is extremely high, it will do just fine as  a sleeping place. xD

Being a postgraduate is boring most of the time. Many of my friends left for work and there are limited amount of people i know in Uni. Well, it takes time to make new friends but i think i'll just have to make do with it. The advantage in being a post-grad is that i have plenty of times for sports and as i'm speaking, my right hand and fingers hurts badly due to heavy sporting yesterday (jogging-gym-badminton)... lol.

So basically that will suffice for anyone to get a brief idea on my current status now. Will have my next post up asap.

cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment