Thursday, August 12, 2010

movie day out

As (almost) customary, this Friday would be movie day with a few of my friends and this time, the movie would be The Expendables. YES!! I've have anticipated this movies since a month ago and i of course jumped at the first chance to grab its tickets upon release.



How much more action could you ask for when you already put most of the action movie stars together in a movie? We even have Stallone as the director which undoubtedly will make thing even bloodier. I counted as least 7 action movie stars which i knew and my personal favorites would be Jason Statham, Stallone and Bruce Willis. Damn, Stallone u r a genius! 



The response so far are inviting. 8.8/10 in IMDB. But i'll just have to watch and judge the movie for myself. Damn, time crawls! I can't wait any longer~ haha. *typing "operation CWAL"

No comments:

Post a Comment