Monday, October 24, 2011

It doesn't just take an apple a day-

It seems that for most of the  time we are unaware of the importance of a healthy daily life. We are so deeply involved in work that we are practically numb to our surroundings for most of the time. Only when we fall sick are we able to appreciate our heath. The scent of cold morning air, the aroma of food from a fine coffee place, and even the taste of a sip of mineral water. I have come to realize this yet again recently when i fell sick due to *some reason and luckily it was only for a short duration.

I have also come to realize, we who called ourself adults proudly tend to do everything that kill ourself earlier than dying of old age. Why is that a glass of bitter, toxical and expensive drink more preffered to a sweet, non toxical and cheaper drink? Everyday most of us drink, eat and inhale poison and persuade others to follow suit.I still can't bring myself to like drinks which numb my mind and makes me wake up feeling 20 years older after all this time.

Well, it's not every time i reflect on such matters but i am glad that amidst the short illness period i was reminded of such things that eludes my mind on a normal day. Thus by saying such, lets toast for our everyday well-being and be glad your are able to do all those that you can't on days where u are not well.

Votre Sante!

1 comment: