Tuesday, April 13, 2010

restless & pointless post (for the sake of blog update)

With the end nearing, there isn't much time left for me to do much things that is needed to be done. For the past few days my mind was blank and i thought little of what lies ahead. The road ahead is blur and life was aimless. And i continue to drift into the abyss, each day deeper than the previous...

Haha, maybe i exaggerated too much. The end i was speaking about is not my death, no definitely not so early. It was about me and graduation actually xD . My 4 years as a USM student is coming to an end and soon, i will part ways with my friends... which i will actually missed them very much. Truth it is, it will be awkward to admit openly that i really miss them, well, its not a guy thing anywway, haha.

But my 4 years here is indeed eye opening; it had taught me a lot of things and i really meant a lot! And to elaborate on that is, well lets just say its gonna make this post much longer than it is supposed to be, so i think i will pass, lol.

So the point is, i'm about to undergo a change in this phase of my life, and i am just not ready to let go of my current one. And so, liked i mention i was doing little thinking and was avoiding the fact that i have to face at some point. So this few days, i indulge in outings, movies and gaming with friend in "1041" cyber cafe. It was enjoyable but with a price of insufficient sleep xD . Well, it's better to think less than messing up with my mind.

 Anyway, i'm currently having dinner at old town cafe and there isn't much to do, so i chose to blog. Had some sort of noodles with fancy names which is actually wan tan mee in fact apart of it being halal. Not recommended.... xD.



No comments:

Post a Comment